In order to monitor the progress of your commitments towards eliminating the use of hazardous chemicals, you need visibility into the chemicals used throughout your supply chain, their origins and confidence that they comply with specific Manufacturing Restricted Substance Lists (MRSLs), substance controls and limits.
Tracing your chemical supply chain is a complicated and data intensive task.
CleanChain™ aligns with your current processes, providing information to manage your MRSL compliance processes and eliminate the discharge of hazardous chemicals. With CleanChain:
- Eliminate hazardous chemicals and environmental emissions
- Understand and reduce risks across your supply base
- Improve and ensure MRSL and RSL compliance
- Reduce burdens of aggregating data
- Make informed decisions
- Align chemical management across programs and policies
- Demonstrate progress against internal and external commitments
Help Suppliers Improve Their Operations
In addition, your suppliers may need support managing their chemical inventory. CleanChain helps suppliers streamline chemical information management with one, central system, enabling suppliers to:
- Ensure compliance against policies and commitments
- Save time and costs
- Maintain positive relationships
- Minimize inventory overstock
- Avoid out-of-date chemicals
- Reduce audits and wastewater tests
Scalable Across Your Supply Chain
Leverage subject matter expertise, a managed data bureau and technology to offer one solution for you and your suppliers:
- Aggregation of chemical data
- Alignment with ZDHC and other MRSL criteria
- Supplier performance benchmark and conformance reporting
- Reconciliation of input decisions with discharge results*
- Automated invitation and registration process
- Common SDS directory
- Custom formulation screening workflow*
- Globally-managed directory of testing labs
- Supplier profiles and mapping
We recommend a phased approach to develop a strategy aligned with your goals, budget and commitments.
- Specify your reporting requirements and goals.
- Prioritize suppliers to engage.
- Engage your supply chain.
Use the button on your left to learn more about CleanChain today.
*Expected in 2017