Whether you’re working on a commercial project, an industrial facility, a residential community or infrastructure development, ADEC Innovations (ADEC) offers a wide range of noise planning and control services to assist you with land use planning and environmental compliance. ADEC brings you the right mix of experts who can foresee the potential environmental impacts of your business plans.
We prepare General Plan Noise Elements and noise impact assessments that include various types and levels of acoustical analysis and noise control compliance, and we offer noise monitoring services to ensure that projects comply with specified noise thresholds. Our Noise Management Specialists offer their expertise in utilizing traffic noise prediction models and noise modeling tools for various types of projects, including recycling facilities, industrial parks, and railroads. We also provide expert testimony, legislative support and peer review to back your project.
We offer the following Noise Management services:
- Construction Noise and Vibration Measurement, Analysis and Control
- Environmental Noise Surveys and Title 24 Compliance
- Expert Testimony
- Ground Vibration Prediction and Control
- Highway Noise Modeling and Control
- Legislative Support
- Noise and Vibration Measurement and Analysis
- Noise Modeling (FHWA RD-77-108, SOUND32 Noise Model, FHWA Traffic Noise Model 2.5, SoundPLAN 7.4)
- Point Source Noise Impact Modeling and Mitigation Planning (e.g., heating, ventilation, HVAC systems)
- Traffic and Transportation Noise and Vibration Prediction and Control
Use the button on your left to find out more about Noise Management.