ADEC Innovations provides “on-demand” sustainability services that you can add on to any of the services we offer, or use on their own in case you need more flexibility. Used, as needed, throughout the year, think of these services as the place you can “ask ADEC Innovations” to help on a wide variety of topics. Working with our internal staff and our partner network, we help you with virtually any question or area of expertise. With this service, we have helped companies with GHG and energy calculations, overall CDP guidance and advice, quality-check GHG and water inventories, and dissect complex methodologies and frameworks. Need some help? Just ask ADEC Innovations.
Examples of On-Demand Services:
- GHG and energy calculation assistance, including normalization and other data analyses
- Focused guidance on CDP, GRESB, DJSI, and other sustainability reporting schemes and indices
- Employee commute and rideshare program research and development
- Renewable/low-carbon energy and incentive program research
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Program development
- Management of water and waste data, including risk assessment and mitigation practices
- Guidance on supply chain engagement best practices
*In accordance with CDP's conflict of interest policy, ADEC Innovations does not provide official scoring services for any of our CDP consulting clients.