As COVID-19 hits the fossil fuel industry, a new UN report published on Wednesday shows that renewable energy is more cost-effective than ever – providing an opportunity to prioritize clean energy in national economic recovery packages and bring the world closer to meeting the goals of the Paris Agreement. Read More
ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: HOW TO RESPOND TO CDP DURING TIMES OF GLOBAL CRISIS
The outbreak of COVID-19 has driven companies and other organizations to rethink resiliency, sustainability, and how they do business amidst global disruption. Our webinar aims to help attendees understand how to organize responding to CDP in 2020, given new challenges and a changing environment.
The webinar covers topics such as:
- Effects of COVID-19 on organizations worldwide
- How to address current challenges, such as remote teams and reduced budgets, staffing, and resources
- How to leverage resources to gather data and provide a high-performing CDP response
- Best practices for disclosure completion
- Resources available to you to help keep you on track, and more.